What to eat and what not to eat is the common question when you are on weight loss journey. Thought its better to consult with a dietician about your diet chart before starting this journey, but for your help we have gathered hare a 7 days easy to follow meal plan. You can repeat the recipes alternative ways and make it 30 days. If you follow this 1200 calories diet chart surely you can be able to lose your extra weight in just 30 days. Check out the diet chart…
- Breakfast: ½ cup quick-cooking oats with ½ apple sliced, 1 teaspoon raw honey, a little bit cinnamon and soy milk.
- Lunch: With 1 ounce shredded cheese, ¼ cup refried fat free beans and fully stone crushed tortilla and salsa sauce regarding to your taste, now microwave on high for 45 seconds to make a quesadilla. Serve with ½ cup cottage cheese and cucumber.
- Dinner: Take 3 teaspoons of rice vinegar and 1 ½ teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and 2 scallions (sliced) and cook with your preferred spices, herbs and seasonings. Eat 1 ¼ cups of coleslaw and a 4 ounces poached salmon for protein. At last ¾ cups of quinoa and an fresh apple, and your first day dinner is complete.
- Breakfast: Start with nature. 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt, 1 cup cherries, ½ cup berries, 3 teaspoons almonds, and your breakfast is done.
- Lunch: Make a sandwich of 1 whole pita (mini) bread and 3 ounces roasted beef (sliced thinly), ½ tablespoon horseradish and garnish with mustard, tomato slices and lettuce. After finishing the sandwich, eat 2 ½ cups of raw vegetables and a hot cup of tomato soup.
- Dinner: 1 cup acorn squash baked with a pinch of cinnamon powder and 3 ounces roasted pork tenderloin and 3 cups of green vegetables with vinegar and olive oil as required. 100-150 calories ice cream bar or chocolate for sweet is enough for your dinner.
- Breakfast: 1 cup fat free milk, ¾ cup bran flakes and 1 banana
- Lunch: Take 2 ounces water packed light tuna, 1 mini whole wheat pita, 3 teaspoons mayo, mustard, onion slices and cucumber as much as you want and make a tuna pita. Serve with 2/3 cup plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt and 8-10 baby carrots and a small pear.
- Dinner: Combine ¾ cup cooked jasmine rice, 2 ounces cooked sliced turkey sausage, ¼ cup navy beans, ½ cup corn and 1/3 cup salsa and heat through to make a jambalaya. Sauté 3 cups spinach with garlic in extra virgin olive oil and your dinner is complete.
- Breakfast: 1 hard-boiled egg and a smoothie made of 8 ounces fat free milk with ½ banana and 1 cup frozen or fresh berries.
- Lunch: Take ½ cup orange slices, ½ cup canned black beans, red bell pepper chopped, scallions, red onions and your favorite vegetables and 1 teaspoon vinegar to make a vegetable salad. 1 fully stone crushed tortilla and one of your favorite fruit and its all for your lunch today.
- Dinner: 2 cups of sautéed spinach with garlic and tomatoes and for protein a chicken breast (4 ounces) grill and ½ sweet potato baked.
- Breakfast: 6 teaspoons of nut butter sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg powder spreads on 1 toasted whole grain frozen waffle. 1 small banana and 8 ounce fat free milk and that’s all for the breakfast.
- Lunch: Make a sandwich with 1 whole (mini) pita bread with 3 ounces turkey breasts, 1 teaspoon mayo and 1 mozzarella string, then serve with lettuce and 2 kiwis.
- Dinner: 3 cups streamed spinach, 4 ounces steamed shrimp, 1 baked potato, 3 tablespoon salsa sauce and 3 teaspoon unsweetened yogurt and 1 ounce of chocolate or a 150 calorie ice cream bar, and your dinner is complete.
- Breakfast: 1 poached egg, 1 ounce low fat sliced cheese, 1 slice tomato, 1 cup steamed spinach with ½ toasted English muffin. Finish your breakfast with a grapefruit.
- Lunch: 1 cup grapes and a vegetarian burger with a cup of fresh veggie soup.
- Dinner: 1 sweet potato baked with 1 teaspoon of butter, 3 ounces grilled flank steak, 1 cup or more steamed zucchini and 1 ½ cup berries, and its all for today.
- Breakfast: Take 1 ounce low fat cheese, ½ apple (sliced), ½ toasted muffin and microwave 30 seconds on high. Serve 3 teaspoons silvered almonds and 2/3 cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt.
- Lunch: Take 4 ounces skinless roasted shredded chicken, ¼ cup red grapes, 3 teaspoon mayo, 3 teaspoon unsweetened yogurt and 3 teaspoons almond to make a delicious chicken salad. Garnish with lettuce. Eat a banana with the salad.
- Dinner: 1 cup cooked couscous, 4 medium florets of steamed broccoli and 4 ounces broiled flounder with 5 teaspoons parmesan cheese.