The 1200 Calorie Diet to Lose Your Weight Up to 20 Pounds
So have you decided to drop a few pounds of your weight? There is no insufficiency of diets out there. But you might want to think about a simpler way. You can try to pack your diet with nutrition-rich foods and reducing the number of calories you inherit. A good way to start is a low-calorie diet plan that gives around 500 calories less than you need per day. It may help you lose around a ½-1 pound per week. For some people, this could be a 1,200 calorie diet plan. This plan includes burning not more than 1,200 calories per day. “1,200 calorie diets are great for the right person, particularly women over 50 who are normally lazy, since that’s not too far below what they could normally eat to sustain their weight.” Says Liz Weinandy, M.P.H., R.D., L.D., from Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center.
What’s So Good about It?
Eat fewer calories than you burn. And your body can shelter to burning your fat stores. As a result you lose your weight. However, Weinandy stimulates some example. “It is not consulted that a person goes less than 1,200 calories a day, whereas it is very hard to get sufficient nutrients like protein, calcium, and magnesium on a calorie height less than 1,200.” Sum up some potency training and you can get the right amount of protein in your diet. So you don’t lose lean mass, and fat as well. This can reduce your metabolism and make getting back your weight more likely. Shortly, this diet works.
Food acts as a fuel to your body. But many of us eat for motives, other than craving. When we get bored or nervous, we eat. We eat, because something is so flavorful we just can’t get plenty. Sometimes, we just eat because the food is right in front of us.
Many of us call this kind of eating “snacking”. We consider it as a bad habit. If snacking done heedfully, it can be healthy indeed. It plays an important role in a 1,200 calorie diet plan.
You will find tons of meal plans online for the 1,200 calorie diet. Our plan is here. Though you need to take a couple of things into your consideration before you apply this plan, like when you are hungry, or about your hydration.
- A couple of slices of a fresh mango
- A hardboiled egg
- Half cup of unsweetened oatmeal
- A couple of cups of salad with carrots, avocado, leafy greens, and tomato with flavored balsamic vinegar
- Half cup of black bean soup
- One quarter cup of unsweetened Greek yogurt
- A corn tortilla
- A couple of cups of boiled broccoli, seasoned with Asian mustard and rice vinegar
- Three ounces of wild salmon
- Half cup of miso soup
- Three quarter cup of brown rice
- Half of a ripped apple with half teaspoon of sugar and cinnamon
- Half cup of blueberries or raspberries
- One quarter ounce of walnuts
- One ounce of low-fat cheese
- A couple of cups of popcorn
Enjoy these throughout the day.