Swimming To Lose Weight! The Best Slimming Workout
If you are searching for a regular activity to reduce weight you can choose swimming. Swimming to lose weight is such an activity that amuse you with your weight loss result after the end of the journey. Swimming is one of the best physical exercises for human body. It has added benefit of total cardiovascular workout.
How long you will need to swim to lose weight? The result of the journey ‘ Swimming To Lose Weight’ will depend on how fast you can swim and the usage of swimming stroke.
When you are trying Swimming to lose weight you need only these three things-
There are lots of questions ‘why swimming work out best than any other forms of weight loss’ and ‘why it is convenient for all even who have physical limitations or barriers’. Well, the answer is swimming is a result of perfect storm of calorie burn and muscle recruitment in your body.
When you go for a easy swim it burns minimum 500 calories in an hour, while a vigorous effort can burn 700 calories. Moreover, water is 800 times denser than air, your every kick, push and pulls makes you work harder and ultimately your body lose much calorie than the usual one. That is why maximum people especially women prefer to swimming than any other weight lose work out.
Try Swimming Strokes, If You Chose Swimming to lose weight
There are various swimming strokes which can burn different amounts of calories. And how long you need to swim will completely depend on the type of swimming that you chose. If you want to burn maximum calorie in the swimming pool you can use various strokes like butterfly stroke, dolphin kick and wind mill arm motion.
These strokes can burn around 150 calories in 10 minutes for a 160-pound person. The break stroke and the backstroke are the other swimming techniques that burn huge calories. The more you swim using a particular stroke the faster you upgrade your skills to burn more calories.
Tips for swimming
- The top calorie burn and weight loss experts recommends interval training before choosing swimming to lose weight fast . Swimming as fast as you can might help you to get the best result. Slowly and slowly increase the time everyday to get best outcome for your weight loss journey. it will not only help you to burn fat but also helps in increasing your metabolism .
- Wear a bathing cap before getting to the pool. It will reduce resistance under the water and thus helping you to increase your swimming speed. You can use some props that are mentioned above. Consider using fins, hand paddles or kickboards to add variety water workouts.
- Start slowly and gradually increase your endurance. You always can swim comfortably for 10 to 30 minutes without taking rest. If you swim regularly you can reach your weight loss goal very soon.
- For effective result create a swimming training plan adjusted with your routine to lose weight
Things that might help you
If you are still confused how to start swimming read below, you will get here some ideas that helps you in your way to Swimming to lose weight. They are:
- At first, check out your local pool as most public pools have different time schedule for different groups like men only/ female only/ adult or children.
- Set a time at least once in a week to get best work out from it.
- Warm up your body and stretch before swimming a large of rotation. Usually you can avoid stretching if you are swimming in small range but if you are swimming in a longer range this is a must as your muscles have to be flexible.
- Stretch your leg well before the swimming as it will be overlooked often when swimming
- Take little break in every minimum length to get breath break so that you can swim for longer period.
- Before you get tired get some rest so that your heart rate will get down and the blood pressure will be decreased.
- Make a partner when you start swimming for weight loses. S/he will encourage you in your journey.
- Make your swimming for weight lose more fun by changing strokes. It will make you attached with swimming. To get more tips to lose weight faster please check here.
Swimming burns calories more than any other physical exercise so it helps you lose weight. It has been immensely praised for its cardiovascular health benefits, especially for aged people. Swimming involves so many muscles in your body, your heart and lungs must work hard to supply them all with oxygen. Any exercise that makes you breathe a little heavier is good because it make your body work hard.
Your heart and lungs get stronger and will be able to go for longer exercise. Regular swimming will improve your health and reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Take swimming as your daily workout plan.
Losing weight through swimming is one of the benefits, although the benefits of swimming is just an endless topic. Read below to know about the benefits of swimming besides as a super tonic as Swimming to lose weight:
- Swimming can recover your injury , that is why many athletes are seen to use swimming as an aid to recover from their injury. However, it is a low impact exercise but its result is just incredible that build your muscle with endurance. Athletes who have some sort of accidental injury prefer swimming for their fitness.
- Swimming is one of the best ways to relax. When you are just stressed out and do not know what to do for recreation you can try swimming. It will make you feel refresh and relaxed.
- This is just a great fun that you have ever had if you can take the chances of your swimming habit. Don’t take only Swimming to lose weight but a great mean of fun. You will be happy at the end of the session.
- Burn at least 100 to 500 calories in an hour. However, the calories depend on your weight and effort. To get the best of it swim at least twice in a week in your nearby pool with your friends or family. Have fun at the same time lose your weight.