4 Amazing Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes For Spring!
What happened if you can cook and do your essential works at the same time? Obviously it will be a great fun to do this. In springtime when the weather getting warmer try this dishes to taste a different taste. You just throw all the ingredients on the slow cooker and after hours it’ll be ready without any hassle of stirring. Let’s explore these 4 super delicious Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes together.
Top 4 super delicious Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
Quinoa Risotto with Asparagus and Carrots
- ½ quinoa
- 1 c. low sodium chicken broth
- ¾ c. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ bunch asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic, small
- 1 c. frozen or canned peas
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Related Articles: Best Chicken Salad Recipe! Easy to make at Home!
How To Cook:
- Combine quinoa, ¾ cup chicken broth, chicken, round cut carrots, minced garlic and salt and pepper as required in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for almost 4 hours. When the chicken becomes fully soft and easily shred without forks, shred the chicken.
- Now add the peas and asparagus and cook for more 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining chicken broth and cook as much time needed to become creamy.
Garlic Lemon Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ c. chicken broth, low sodium
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 onion, large and coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into pieces
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs thyme
- ½ c. peas, frozen or fresh
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, equally divided
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper as required
How To Cook:
- In a medium skillet sauté both side of the chicken breasts over high heat for a couple of minutes per side. Add salt and pepper and transfer in a slow cooker.
- Now add garlic, onions, sugar, 1” pieces carrots, chicken broth, thyme, zest and juice of half lemon, salt and pepper as required. Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low or if you have a hurry then cook at least 3-4 hours on high.
- Now add frozen peas and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Now add the remaining juice and zest of the lemon and serve quick to get the real taste.
For the beef:
- 2 lb. beef chuck roast
- ½ c. water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 onion, medium
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ c. beef broth
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Ground black pepper and salt as required
For the sandwiches:
- Hoagie rolls
- Fresh parsley
- Butter, melted, for brushing
How To Cook:
- Place beef chuck roast, water, beef broth, chopped garlic, thinly sliced onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, rosemary, thyme, pepper and salt in a slow cooker. Cover with lid and cook for 5-6 hours on high or as much time needed to soften the beef. Remove the beef from the cooker and let it cool completely.
- Sliced the beef thinly on a chopping board.
- Prepare the sandwiches. Top the hoagies with beef, parsley and provolone. Brush the rolls with melted butter and bake for 5-6 minutes in a preheated oven on 350 degree. When the cheese melts take off from the oven and serve.
Beef with Broccoli! The delicious Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
- 1 cup or more cooked jasmine rice
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2/3 c. soy sauce
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. beef broth
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 green onions and more for serving
- 1 c. broccoli floret
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 small cloves garlic
- Sesame seeds for garnish
You can also Read:4 Super Healthy Low Carb Recipes for Spring
How To Cook:
- Add steak, beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, green onions, sriracha and brown sugar in a slow cooker. Now cover with lid and cook for 3 ½ to 4 hours or as much time needed to soft and tender the beef.
- After almost 4 hours, take few tablespoons of beef broth from the slow cooker in a bowl and mix the cornstarch with it by a whisk. Pour the mixture on the slow cooker and stir with the beef to combine it well.
- Now add broccoli and cover and cook for another 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Now spread the cooked jasmine rice in your preferred dish and pour the beef and broccoli over the rice. Now garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve.