Your face is the first thing that people notice about you. But your skin changes with your age. And you may not feel as confident with your faces. Have you ever wonder how Hollywood actresses look like they never age? While we encourage you to embrace your age and the natural beauty that comes with it, we do understand the desire to appear younger. A generally healthy lifestyle and knowledge of how to successfully use both skincare and color products are the most critical elements of a youthful beauty rule, regardless of age. Try these basic makeup tricks to look younger.
1. Your eyes are the window to your soul. They are often a sign of youth. Therefore, it is wise to spotlight your lashes. Using an eyelash curler can actually instrumental to appearing younger.
2. When it comes to making your lashes a central focus, a few peel of lengthening mascara can do the trick. Making your lashes the main attraction of your look makes your eyes appear bigger and more youthful without using liner or shadow. It can make the eye look heavy.
3. Choose a shadow color which is nearly the opposite of your eye color. The easiest makeup trick that makes you look younger is to simply apply the mascara. Dark mascara helps to curl your lashes upwards.
4. You can use a small tight brush to apply eyeliner by the bottom lashes to create the blunder of a shadow. You should use white eyeliner on your water line. It has been associated to a younger and attractive outlook in women.
5. As you age, the inner corners of your eyes darken due to the thinning of skin in that region. If you want to look well-rested and as much as younger, use a concealer stick that is a shade lighter than your regular skin tone. It will cover up the inner corners of your eye.
6. Using a light coverage foundation and keeping your makeup minimal will make most makeup tricks that make you look younger. If you’re worried about getting that heavy-aging flat look from your highlighter or blush, you can use a cream highlighter or blush stick instead.
7. Highlighter is often terrifying. It is hardly subtle and it also calls attention to fine lines. You just need to apply it properly. Then you can enjoy all the youthful benefits of highlighter. Young skin has a natural radiant glow. You can fake it with a bit of highlighter by dabbing it onto your cheekbones and the inner corners of your eyelids using your fingers.
8. A flame up with clear finish will bloom any skin tone. It gives your cheekbones a little lift. This will also give your skin the glow and healthy color it needs.
9. Did you ever notice how most women seem to get thinner lips as they age? It’s because the fatty parts of a woman’s face will start to thin out after 30. Most ladies try to work things out by getting darker with their lips. But this is actually the worst thing you can do. A better option would be to stick to a nude lipstick.
10. You should add some lip plumper gloss to increase volume. Your natural lip line begins to vanish as you get older. It makes it more difficult to keep your lipstick in place. Find a lip liner that matches your natural lip tone. Drop a bit of Vaseline, or a shiny lip gloss on the middle of your lower lip.
11. Bolder and defined brows give the blunder of a younger face. So invest in a product that helps to fill in any gaps of your brow. Look for such a thing that is a cross between a pencil and powder.
12. You can use castor oil on your brows. It animates hair growth to create fuller and thicker brows.
13. Don’t be afraid of the color. A bit of a bright color can change your whole face. It will look healthier and more youthful.
14. You need to appeal moisturizer before the foundation. If you put on foundation without moisturizer, your skin will drink the moisture on that foundation and overdraw the dry patches and the wrinkles. Use the gold tones to your foundation if you’re over 45.
As you get older, less is obviously more. With the right products and a strategic application, you really can look younger with makeup.