After a snowy winter when the trees are full of new leaves and flowers in spring, that time when you remain the same you are in the winter? On this most beautiful time of the year you just shed your extra fat and make yourself more fit and healthy this spring. Actually, a nutritionist can help you to get the proper diet chart for you but at the initial we are here for you to give some tips to follow before going to the doctor’s chamber. Here’s the tips..
1. Skip meal: Taking 500 calories once or twice in a week and fasting for 12-18 hours a day is called intermittent fasting which helps you lose weight. Growth hormones production can be amp up by skipping meals. It also keeps your stomach from unwanted irritating. Don’t start your fasting too long in beginning. Starts from 12 hours and then gradually increase the hours to 16-18 hours.
2. Eat salt: Eat salty snacks when you sweat through exercise. When you sweat, your body losses as much as 5000 milligrams an hour. So you have to eat more salt which you may fill from Persian cucumber, baked kale chips, popcorn and even strawberries.
3. More vitamin D: A recent study of British Medical Journal found that more or less 82% of people with irritable bowel system are suffers from insufficient vitamin D. Sunshine is not the only source of vitamin D, you can also get it from milk, egg, tuna and other sea foods.
4. Think of potassium: Try to take extra potassium from not only bananas but from tomato sauce, avocado and sweet potatoes because it helps to flush fluid from your stomach.
5. Drive away fructose: Fruits are healthy and hygienic but are loaded with fructose. Agave syrup, mango, apple, watermelon are full of fructose that may be caused abdominal pain and gas. So just skip that fruits as a healthy snack.
6. Adieu, FODMAPs: FODMAPs (fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharide’s and polyois) caused bloating. These are tough to digest but not unhealthy. Yogurt, garlics, beans and barley and asparagus contains FODMAPs that can caused gas, constipation and gas. If you can’t farewell, try to go with low FODMAPs.
7. Exercise is a must: Exercise is a must when you are in a diet. When you feel frustrated and you are craving for some unhealthy stuff, get back to your exercise. It will make your mood better and keeps your hunger in control.
8. Sleep: Proper sleep is a must if you want to maintain a healthy diet. Science says that sound sleep can do magic on your appetite. Insufficient sleep can leads you the cravings for junk and unhealthy food.
9. Try more magnesium: Magnesium is one of the mineral of muscle contractions and energy production. So if you are in a diet try to keep more magnesium on your food. Chocolates are full of magnesium but the healthy is almonds, sunflower seeds, leafy greens, beans and fish.
10. Dominate your sweet craving: Dominate your sweet craving. If you can its obviously good for you but if you can’t you just make an healthy alternative. You can go for dark chocolates, sweet fruits and Greek yogurt instead of cupcakes and cookies.
11. Ignore one note diet: One item for the whole day is not the right choice for your diet. Because if you take the same food all-time it will leads to a food monotony which is the ultimate results of cravings.
12. Be a gamer on PC: Playing games on PC or tablet or your android phone will keep your hunger away from you. Unbelievable? Well, its not my words its science proved.
13. Hack your imagination: Heck your imagination, it means when you feel hunger just close your eyes and imagine a beautiful natural scenery or your beloved. It will works as magic and see.. your hunger has gone.
14. Stick with one: If you are determined to follow a diet plan don’t look what the others do. Just stick with yours and keep the hope that you will get the best results.
15. Manage your snacks: Forget about the snacks that everyone having. You just take that, which is for you. In spite of taking the unhealthy junks, keep fiber and protein rich foods like pumpkin seeds or dry roasted edamame as a snack.