For healthy and nourished hair you may use anything, right? But do you ever heard for onion? Yes, onion. Onion is not only used for cooking, it also used for hair care. You may push it away for its bad and strong smell but believe me, after reading this content you will surely add it in your hair care routine.
In the midst of thousand problems of hair, hair fall surely place the top. There are many reasons for that your hair is everywhere but not on your head. If there is not much complicacy then onion juice can helps you it is an effective and powerful home remedy that has been used for decades. It is effective for premature graying of hair too. But at first we have to know that how onion helps to grow our hair.
Onion contains a high range of sulphur and Sulphur helps to boost the growth of hair follicles. Sulphur also helps to reduce the breakage. The anti bacterial elements of onions keep scalp from fungal infection and control dandruff. Onion juice helps to improve the circulation of blood which is the secret of healthy and nourished hair.
Onion is a natural and affordable home remedy for hair growth. You can use it directly on your scalp or can mix with other stuffs. Here we piled up some most effective ways to use onion juice for your help. Just check it out and make for your own.
- Wet a cotton pad with onion juice and dab on your scalp. Now gently massage for 2 minutes. Leave it for 15 minutes if you are in a hurry. But not more than 1 hour. Wash with a mild shampoo. You can use it on alternate days.
- Take 3 tablespoons of onion juice and 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil and mix it well. Apply this on your scalp and massage in circular motion. After 2 hours wash with a mild shampoo. You can use it on alternate days.
- Mix 2 tablespoons onion juice and 2 tablespoons coconut oil and gently massage for a couple of minutes after applying it on your scalp. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo. You can use it on alternate days.
- Take 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of onion juice and mix it well. Apply this mixture on your scalp and gently massage in a circular motion for 5 minutes and then leave it for 1 hour if you have no rush. Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Beat an egg well and then mix 1 tablespoon onion juice and 2-3 drops of rosemary or lavender essential oil with it. Apply this mixture on your scalp and then the full hair. Leave it for 25-30 minutes and wash with cold water and a mild shampoo. You can use it once or twice in a week.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of onion juice and ½ tablespoon of honey well and apply the mixture on your scalp and massage gently for 5-10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash with a mild shampoo. You can use this 2-3 times a week.
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of onion juice and mix it well. Apply this mixture on your scalp and massage in circular motion for 5-10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash with a mild shampoo. You can use this 2-3 times a week.
- Mix 1 tablespoon ginger juice and 1 tablespoon onion juice well in a bowl. Then apply it on your scalp and gently massage in circular motion for 5-10 minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo. You can use it on alternate days.
One last but not the list, if you can tolerate the bad smell of onion a bit more, then do not shampoo that day you apply the masks. Just wash with cold water and leave it for whole night. Shampoo your hair the alternate day.