Do your face looks oily sometimes after cleaning? Are you always worried about melting your foundation? If your answer is yes then surely you have oily skin. To maintain oily skin is tough but not impossible. You just set your mind and make a skin care routine for yourself and that’s it. And to let you know how to set a routine and what to add on your skin care routine we are here with expert advice for your help. Stay with us.
- Cleansing: Not only for the oily skin but for all skin types cleansing is a must. Wash your oily face with warm water and use a pH balanced mild face wash. If you less clean your face, oil on your face grab more dirt and pollution which causes acne and pimples. And if you clean your face too much with cleanser, your skin will produce more oil. So its better to establish a daily routine for your skin. You may fix a routine and that is you clean your face twice regularly with a mild pH balanced face wash. And after returning home from outside thoroughly wash your face with lukewarm water. Do not use any soap on your face that dry your skin. And always try to find out the proper cleanser face wash that supports your skin. And one thing should be kept in mind that is removing all the makeup from your skin before sleep. Because the remaining makeup clogged the pores and that’s lead to breakout acne and pimples.
- Use clean cloth: Do not wash your face more than twice a day, but when you are barely need to wash your face because of excessive hot or pollution or dirt or you’ve been sweating should wash your face with a clean cloth to wipe out the excess oil from your face. Excess oil and sweat can clogs the pores that welcomes acne and pimples.
- Use toner: After cleansing use a toner contains cucumber. Try to use a pH balanced toner and alcohol free toner.
- Scrub once in a week: Try to scrub your face once in a week to exfoliate the skin. It also remove the dead cells from your skin and make it more shiny.
- Blotting paper: This thin paper can blot the excess oil from your face. You can use blotting paper to wipe the excess oil from your face whenever you need. But if you have to use more than 20 papers then it is recommended that you should consult with a doctor.
- Aloe vera: You can use aloe vera for your oily skin. Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your face and you can rest it for the whole night. But if you don’t want to do this, you may leave it until drying. It helps to control excess oil and leaves a shiny look.
- Tomatoes: The salicylic acid of tomatoes is known as one of the ancient home remedies for acne treatment. And acne and pimples are the main problem of oily skin.
- Egg whites and lemons: Egg whites and lemons both are works for tighten the pores. The citric acid in lemons may help to control oil. To use, combine 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon lemon juice and mix it well. Then apply it on your face and wait for drying. Then after drying, wash with lukewarm water.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal helps to absorb excess oil. It also works as a scrub. You can use ground oatmeal with yogurt, mashed fruits like bananas, apples or papayas or honey to make your facial mask. Take ½ cup ground oatmeal and add warm water as required to make it a thick paste. Add 1 tablespoon honey and apply it on your face and massage gently for 3 minutes and then leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash with warm water.