Hair care products are both costly, and can be loaded with toxins. Apple cider vinegar hair wash can be your favorite, organic, easy, cheap, and unbelievably useful hair care habitual for cleansing your hair. Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar is easy, cheap, and useful hair treatment for clear, healthier, and shinier hair.
- A few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
You can simply mix a few tablespoons of the vinegar with the water to adulterate the vinegar to create a mixture you can pour all over your hair.
- Go onward with your regular shampoo routine and drench your hair.
- Slowly pour the apple cider vinegar hair wash onto your head in an exertion to equally distribute it.
- Leave it for about couple of minutes to absorb in.
- Thoroughly drench it to remove from your hair.
You can use this wash once in every two weeks and at times, weekly. If you have dry hair, it could dry it out, if you use it too often. You can get the benefits of the apple cider vinegar hair wash if you use in discipline.
Tips and Tricks:
For colored hair, we wouldn’t consult this for a regular use. It may harm the color of your hair.
If your hair is dry naturally, then you can try using 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar instead of 2 tablespoon.
As the apple cider vinegar will condition your hair, you don’t need to use conditioner.
So, that’s it. You just need a few minutes of preparation. And you will get silky, smooth, and healthier hair.